Welcome to the Library Journal Club Network.
Journal clubs are meetings where participants engage in discussion or appraisal of professional literature and research. This Network is a space where those interested in establishing and sustaining journal clubs can share information, ask questions, and find answers.
The Library Journal Club Network is a project linked to the Centre for Evidence Based Library and Information Practice (C-EBLIP).
- About the Library Journal Club Network
- Guidelines for starting, managing, promoting, and sustaining journal clubs
- Resources for learning more about journal clubs
- Directory of library journal clubs
- Contact the Journal Club Network organizers